Antik STORM Roller Derby Skates AR1 Package (US Size)
PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series plates which offer maximum response, have been teamed up with the all new AntikAR-1 boot, Reckless Ikon or Evader wheels fitted with Moto Deluxe bearings and Gumball toe stops, to create the Antik Tornado skate package.
During the redesign of the AR-1, comfort and fit have been given top priority without sacrificing style or weight as the all new AR-1 is 15% lighter than the previous model and is now available in two colour options. The Antik 'A' panels on either side of the boot have also been updated and now follow a more fluid, arced design, but still feature the same Antik logo.
The most noticeable difference on the AR-1 boot though is that the hard leather toe box has been foregone in favour of an open toe design allowing for a better, more comfortable fit, which holds your foot firmly in place with the set back eyelet. With the all new "Ergo-Form" last, toe-pinching has also been reduced and it has been designed to fit the form and shape of your foot better. This is further aided by the redesigned Achilles area on the boot and Antik have kept the heat moldable panels on each side from the original AR-1. A contoured heel cup combined with the integrated shock absorbing insole hold your foot snug and secure whilst reducing heel lifting.
With all the changes that the high cut, full grain leather AR-1 boot has gone through, Antik didn't stop there. They have also introduced a new Italian 'Harmony' liner throughout the boot. Starting on the redesigned fully enclosed tongue this liner is super cushy and the microfiber material helps improve breathability and sweat absorption.
- Heat moldable counters on BOTH sides of the boot
- Full-grain leather interior lining for precise fit
- Integrated shock absorbing heel
- Hard toe box with scuff resistent leather, heat moldable for custom fit
- Narrow heel cup for secure fit
- Hypo-Allergenic, medical grade foam tongue lining to insure secure fit and relieve pressure points on top of foot
- Lace loops at the back of boot for extra heel security
- Full-grain leather soles
- To see the spec info on the Antik AR-1 boot, please click here
- Beautiful and refined Reactor Pro Plates are made from aircraft grade aluminium and offer precise adjustment
- Upgraded urethane formula for more grip is offered by the Evader wheels or the wider Ikon wheels for extra stability can be chosen by the skater to suit their requirements
- Gumball toe stops which are widely regarded in Roller Derby as the best toe stops out there
- Smooth, fast rolling precision Moto Deluxe bearings