ROLL FIT ROLLER EXERCISE CLASSES
This is an exciting, new and fun group fitness program specifically designed to provide a smooth and safe progression through the skills that are required to get fit, have fun and become a competent roller skater. Fitness doesn’t have to mean tedious hours on the treadmill! Participants on both quad and inline skates are welcome to take part in specifically designed lessons delivered by the highest quality coaches.
The main aim of the program is to increase physical activity amongst skaters and the general population by providing a fun and unique way of getting active and social.
If you have any further questions about this program, the resources available or the great fitness benefits of skating please do not hesitate to contact the RollBack team by clicking on the ‘contact’ link at the bottom of the page.
Roll FIT is a program that focuses on;
- Increasing health and fitness
- Improving skating skills
- Meeting new friends
- Having fun in a group environment
- Gaining confidence
- Attracting more people to skating
- And promoting skating as a great source of fun and fitness.
Basically Roll FIT is a fun group exercise session on skates!
The best part about the design of the Roll FIT program is its versatility and broad appeal. We conduct it as a means to be:
- a great feeder program to skate sports i.e Roller Hockey, Roller Derby
- or, as a new option for people who want to be involved in skating but have no to immediate inclination to any particular sport.
If Skate hire please include your size in the space provided.