DISSIDENCE COALITION CHANGES THE GAME - literally
Jean-Yves Randriambelson, Hunter Bechtle, Elliott Arnold, and Dan Barrett’s team won the first-ever Dissidence Coalition with one incredible video. Filmed and edited by Rudy Garcia. Who's ready for more? This looks like it's gonna be one hell of a ride...
The Dissidence boys may have just created the greatest competition ever!? Some might even say a game changing concept - Dissidence Coalition. The idea is to act an alternative to the traditional Annual Dissidence Street Jam which has been running for the last 8 years.
10 teams of 4 riders from across the globe descended on Paris with , and GAHD DAMN they were burly. Here is the winning flick from JD, Hunter Bechtle, Elliot Arnold, Dan Barret and Rudy Garcia. It is absolutely filthy. Prepare to scrape your face off the floor after it melts...
For those that don’t know, riders have 1 week to film the damn near rowdiest video they can muster in the following format:
- 10 teams of 4 riders – Invite Only
- Required to film and edit an entire edit starting May 1st and to be completed by May 6th at Noon
- $4000 USD for the winning team
- The riders could hit up as much of Paris as they felt necessary but had to hit 5 compulsory spots
- On the final day once all videos had been submitted all 40 riders gathered together to then collectively vote on the overall winner
As you can imagine some Madddness got thrown down and boy-o-boy, all we can say is seeing is believing!
The winning edit features an awesome ensemble of riders; Jean Yves Randriambelson, Dan Barrett, Elliott Arnold, and Hunter Bechtle. Who teamed up with Rudy Garcia behind the lens.
Hopefully this comp format stays around long enough to become widespread as the creativity that came from it and the love it received across so many channels was next level.
What say you? Let us know in the comments below.