RollBack Terms & Conditions
General T&Cs (applies to all areas of the Building / Event / Session /Product)
On this page, RollBack refers to hard goods (products) and any events or services i.e. lessons that are owned and promoted by RollBack including events that take place outside i.e. Skateparks, Community Centres and other spaces not determined by RollBack as owned and operated but by 3rd parties we agree to commission a service or space from.
COVID 19 Procedure
We are following current government guidelines in England for our events. At this point, guidelines state that you do not have to be fully vaccinated or show a recent negative PCR test result to enter a large indoor event. However, we would ask all guests to take a sensible approach to attending events at RollBack, following personal government guidelines and not attending if they are unwell or showing COVID-19 symptoms. While a lateral flow test isn’t required at this point, we would encourage guests and staff members to complete one before and after the event for peace of mind.
Do I need to ‘check in’ to a RollBack Event?
Yes, at sites where available we will ask all customers to scan the QR code to check in on arrival at RollBack.
Do I need proof of a negative COVID test to attend?
No, we won’t be requesting proof of a negative test, but we strongly encourage all customers to take a lateral flow test before attending to ensure we can protect all attendees.
Will hand sanitiser be provided?
Yes, hand sanitiser will be available.
What happens if I have symptoms associated with COVID-19 before the event?
If you or anyone you are attending with has symptoms associated with COVID-19, has tested positively for COVID-19 in the 10 days leading up to the event, have been advised to self-isolate or are awaiting test results, you should not attend RollBack events.
What happens if I develop symptoms after a RollBack event?
If you start to develop symptoms of Coronavirus, you should self-isolate and get tested as quickly as possible. If you then test positive, NHS Test and Trace will then advise you on what you need to do next.
Product Safety Information
Important: always wear a helmet and pads when using any equipment purchased from RollBack World.
Heelys- always remove the wheels when using the shoes in “walking” or “shoe” mode.
Never use any equipment on or near roads.
The items we sell are fun but can be dangerous- you are using them at your own risk so please be careful- please read all safety instructions before use.
RollBack World and its owners will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused as a result of using any equipment purchased from RollBack World. Goods purchased from RollBack World are used at your own risk. Please be careful. RollBack World is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
MAKING A PURCHASE
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit/debit card payment or payments by paypal.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
By purchasing from us you agree for us to contact you with offers and promotions.
- RollBack does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal belongings.
- People taking part in any of our activities do so entirely at their own risk and RollBack cannot be held responsible for any accidents howsoever caused.
- Under NO circumstance can candles be lit or any form of naked flame be used at a RollBack event.
- The parents/guardians are fully responsible for the control/behaviour of all children and the subsequent consequences of their actions.
- Children that are 10 years and under must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Children 11 to 17 remain the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times even if the parent/guardian is not present. RollBack Does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- From time to time equipment and spaces, at RollBack, may be closed for maintenance or repair, we will ensure our best efforts that all areas are open but we cannot guarantee this.For example this may mean that a piece of equipment may not be in use, part of the Rollerink may be under repair or ramps are out of use.
- We reserve to right to alter, remove, add any of the facilities as part of a process of continuous improvement and customer safety review.
- The Duty Manager's word is final in all circumstances
- This information is subject to change at any time.
- We accept no responsibility for the safety or security of any personal property that is brought onto a RollBack event.
- Purchase of Tickets
- By purchasing a ticket(s) by any means (telephone, over the counter and online), you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale
- If you buy tickets for events where RollBack is acting as a ticket agent then in addition to these terms of business you are also bound by the client’s term of business, which may differ from our own – please visit the appropriate website for that information.
- RollBack reserves the right to sell tickets through outside agencies. We accept no responsibility for tickets or services purchased through an agency or third party.
- We accept payment by Cash, Cheque, Visa, Delta, MasterCard, Maestro, Electron Solo and BACs. We do not accept American Express cards.
- Discounts are shown in the listings for each item but may not be available for all events. From time to time we may also make supplementary special offers in addition to those published in the Events Calendar or on our website. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers (unless specifically stated) or applied retrospectively, and may be withdrawn at any time. Proof of ID may be required. Some discounts will not be available online. For certain events and sessions “Free tickets”, “VIP’s”, and any “discounts” offered including our Member Card discount, will not apply. In such cases, this will be advertised on our website
- Tickets for schools or groups must be paid for before any changes in the price setup (expiration of discounts of any kind) as advertised or no later than 7 days prior to a event or session (whichever is sooner) by which time payment must be made to confirm the booking.
- An adult constitutes as 18 years and over, a child constitutes as 17 years and under, a senior constitutes a person over 60 years. A student must produce a valid photo I.D student card.
- If you are ordering carer and baby seats for performances that allow babes-in-arms, you are acknowledging that these tickets are for the explicit use of a carer and a baby. This ruling also applies to registered disabled and carer (RD) tickets. RollBack reserves the right to eject or take action against individuals who obtain tickets fraudulently.
- Refunds and Exchanges
- Tickets may be exchanged through the Box Office on a like-for-like basis for another event and this will incur a £2.00 administration fee. This only applies to RollBack activities
- Tickets cannot be refunded.
- If for whatever the reason RollBack and it operations closes due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. snow, other inclement weather and building evacuation or for whatever reason, we will offer replacement tickets to at least the value of the original ticket.
- If for whatever reason circumstances prevent the customer from attending RollBack and its activities, no replacement or refund will be given. The decision not to attend any event is then purely that of the hirer or customer. This includes inclement weather.
In the rare circumstance you have received an incorrect item, please inform us within 48 hours of receipt and do not use/wear the item you have received.
- In the unfortunate event that you have received a defect item we need to be informed of any potential fault within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, so please make sure you check over your product as soon as it is received.
- Re-Selling Tickets
- Re-selling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void. Only tickets purchased from RollBack or our appointed agents are valid for admission.
- Changes to advertised events
- RollBack reserves the right to alter the event or session as advertised in advance where such alterations are necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If an event or session is cancelled, RollBack will not be liable for any additional travel or accommodation expenses.
Rules of Admission
- The Duty Manager’s word is the final decision for all matters pertaining to daily operation of RollBack.
- Babes-in-arms are classified as 12 months or under. Each activity and venue deals with them slightly differently, please see individual sections below.
- Everyone entering RollBack needs a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival and shown to a Front of House assistant.
- No food and drink, other than that purchased at RollBack, is allowed at RollBack events, except for private parties.
- RollBack is a non smoking establishment, this includes electronic cigarettes.
- RollBack reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave RollBack and to take appropriate action to enforce this Right.
- RollBack operates a no I.D no entry policy for age restricted events. Everyone, who looks under or over the specified age restriction, is required to produce one of these forms of I.D:
If you have bought tickets in advance you will still have to bring ID with you, if you do not bring ID you will be refused admission and tickets will NOT be refunded. No other forms of ID are accepted.
- Animals are not allowed in any part of the premises (except Guide or Hearing Dogs).
- Customers may not do anything on the premises that might endanger the premises, its occupants, or violate its terms of insurance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to ask you to leave, using appropriate action to enforce this right, in any given situation.
Alcohol and I.D
- ID will be required for anyone who appears to be under the age of twenty five acceptable forms are:
This is not negotiable. The decision of the bar staff is final.
- RollBack reserves the right to refuse the serving of alcohol to any person known or believed to be under the age of eighteen. Furthermore, RollBack reserves the right to have removed from the premises any person attempting to purchase alcohol for consumption by a person known or believed to be under the age of eighteen
- Strictly NO alcohol, other that purchased from , is allowed on the premises.
- Roller Sport Activities
- For any events / activities for which you hire our services, please see our Booking Terms & Disclaimer Notice for full details.
- Public Roller Skating
- Please see our Safety rules & Disclaimer page for full details.
- Babes-in-arms are allowed into all public sessions. All babes-in-arms must have a ticket for admission. It is worth noting that the volume level of most sessions is high and it is not recommended for babes-in-arms. Not allowed whilst roller skating
- Complimentary tickets are offered for essential carers for disabled visitors.
- By ordering wheelchair accessible ticket, you acknowledge that the accessible ticket and carer ticket are for use of a person with a disability. RollBack reserves the right to eject or take action against individuals who fraudulently obtain these tickets.
- All children (16 and under) attending a party must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times. RollBack Does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- The hire period and time for a party is for the agreed party type that is agreed at the time of booking. Access is 10 minutes before the advertised start time and vacation must be within 10 minutes of the advertised end time of the party.
- This is an example only:
Advertised start time 4pm
Advertised end time 6pm
Vacation by 6.10pm
- All parties prices include VAT.
- Parties are available to book online and calling the office.
- We are sorry but there will be no refunds once a party has been paid for.
- For private hires you can bring your own food and drink, however, you must ensure any food, drink and rubbish is cleared and removed at the end of the party.
- RollBack will provide the agreed staff for all parties.
- Parties cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the size of thre venue.
- Party organisers and/or hirers are fully responsible for the actions and control of all guests, adults or children, attending the party or private hire.
- RollBack does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal belongings during a party.
- Animals are not allowed in any part of the premises (except Guide or Hearing Dogs).
- The party organiser is not permitted to sub-let the premises.
- The party organiser may not do anything on the premises that might endanger the premises, its occupants, or violate its terms of insurance.
- Strictly NO alcohol, other that purchased from RollBack, is allowed on the premises.
- No glass is permitted in at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse or to ask you to leave, using appropriate action to enforce this right, in any given situation.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, for example; extreme weather, RollBack cannot honour a booking a full refund will be made available.
STUDENT DISCOUNT ONLINE – STUDENT BEANS
1. To redeem the 10% discount online, enter your unique Student Beans promotion code at the online checkout. Each unique promotion code can only be used once.
2. Students are required to register with Student Beans at www.studentbeans.com to generate a unique promotion code.
3. A student is defined as an individual currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time course at an institution of higher education.
4. The Discount may not be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable. The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion codes, unless specified in that offer’s or promotion code’s Terms and Conditions. The Discount may not be used to purchase gift cards.
5. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Student discount is only valid for Student Beans members.
7. RollBack World reserves the right to (i) cancel this offer at any time; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in this offer; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
Revised 12 August 2015