Hire Our Quality Mobile Skate BMX & Scooter Park
Ideal for BMX riders, inline skaters, skateboarders or scooters alike, our mobile skate park is suitable for all abilities.
Our exciting Mobile & Portable skate park equipment can be set up as a single unit, right up to a trailer contained integrated street course, which is perfect for environments that require temporary or short duration provision of roller sport facilities in locations or sites such as community ‘share’ schemes, schools, colleges, youth clubs and sports centres making our mobile skatepark ideal for large numbers of users of all abilities. It truly provides something for everyone, from beginner to expert, BMX rider, inline skater, scooter rider or boarder. The skatepark works great with our coaching workshops as well as our team demos for additional support and the import pazazz!
- Variety of layouts available
- No minimum area (space availability dependant)
- Can be set up on grass but this limit's use to BMXs only.
- Can tailor the layout for small or unusually shaped areas
- Available for rent staffed or un-staffed
- Perfect for scooters
- £5 million Public Liability Insurance
- Method Statements and User Risk assessments
- Available for part-day, full-day, weekends or long term projects
- Erected and dismantled by RollBack Staff (except for long term rentals where training will be provided)
- Safety Helmets must be worn
- All equipment can be provided eg. Skateboards, BMX's, Scooters, Helmets and Pads (additional costs)
The mobile skatepark can be hired throughout the year bringing the enjoyment of skating, scooting and BMXing to your facility. We're avaliable to hire for any event group or club and we are happy to work with you on making the best event possible.
The skatepark is fully mobile and can be set up within an hour. Definitely an ideal way to provide roller sport facilities for an increasingly popular activity on a temporary basis.
As standard we offer a 2hr slot with options to purchase additional hours or 'bolt-ons' for either equipment or coaching as necessary to suit your needs.
The skatepark usage and consists of 9 skate ramps and rails:
- Quarter pipe
- Flat transition
- Kickers x2
- Driveway x2
- Manual pad
- Grind rail
- Angle Grind Box
- Full Equipment (optional 'bolt-on')
- 2 fully trained skate park attendants
- Full set up and take down of the skate park
- Supervision and assistance throughout the sessions.
- Skate park transport (mileage costs apply)
- CRB / DBS checked staff
- First Aid trained
We have an equipment option as a standalone feature or as a bolt-on feature to the mobile skate park hire.
If you have you own facility and you require some equipment to enable users to make full use of the provision - choose the 'standalone' option.
Alternatively, you can add equipment to the skatepark hire package to make your provision complete - choose the 'bolt-on' option.
- 10x Skateboards
- 10x Pro Stunt Scooters
- 5x Freestyle BMX's
- 25x Helmets
- 25x Pad sets (wrist, knee & elbow)
- Travel (mileage may apply)
The standard hire of the mobile skate park is on a 2 hour basis with additional hours purchased as necessary. There are two main package deals available although other bespoke packages can be negotiated.
|STANDARD Skatepark Hire||£299|
|STANDARD + bolt-on Equipment||£369|
|STANDARD + bolt-on Coaching||£349|
|STANDARD + Coaching + Equipment||£419|
Locations within Bedford, free of charge.
Outside of Bedford, mileage is charged at £1 per mile and staff (x2) travel time at £30 per hour from Bedford station.
Details about our indoor skate park coming soon...
GET INVOLVED: we have an annual skatepark competition and are tirelessly working to develop an indoor skatepark.