We love giving stuff away and you love entering our Competitions but there are a few things we would like to make you aware of.
The following rules are applicable to all competitions unless stated otherwise on the Competition Entry page of each Competition.
By entering the competition, entrants together with any other member of the public involved hereby agree to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any Competition instructions.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. RollBack reserve the right to withdraw any Competition or prizes at any time.
2. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
3. If any winner of a Competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if RollBack has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, RollBack reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. RollBack shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
4. RollBack reserves the right to publish the first names of the winners.
5. All competitions are open to UK residents only.
6. RollBack cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize or offer. RollBack is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
7. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
8. Unless stated otherwise, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries within 28 days of the closing date specified on each Competition Entry page.
9. All RollBack Competitions are not open to employees or contractors of the RollBack or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the Competition, or their direct family members.
10. Following the Institute of Sales Promotion best practice, competition winners will have 4 weeks to claim their prize. Where available they will be contacted via email, phone and letter (sent recorded delivery).
If the prize is not claimed after 4 weeks, the competition will be re-drawn and a second winner will be chosen.