This website is owned and managed by Nu FOCUS Education CIC trading as RollBack World/Skating and is for information purposes only and the information provided does not constitute any unilateral offer, implied or otherwise. Therefore access to and use of this site (https://rollbackworld.com) is provided by Nu FOCUS Education CIC subject to the following terms:
Implied Rights of Use
• By using www.rollbackworld.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.rollbackworld.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use www.rollbackworld.com.
• RollBack may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by RollBack World. Your continued use of www.rollbackworld.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of www.rollbackworld.com
• You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.rollbackworld.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.rollbackworld.com content requires the prior written permission of RollBack World.
• You agree to use www.rollbackworld.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.rollbackworld.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will RollBack World be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
• loss of data;
• loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
• loss of business;
• loss of opportunity;
• loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
• losses suffered by third parties; or
• any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.rollbackworld.com regardless of the form of action.
RollBack does not warrant that functions contained in www.rollbackworld.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that RollBack World or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
RollBack World names, images and logos identifying RollBack World and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of RollBack World. Permission is granted to print or electronically copy order summaries for the sole purpose of placing an order or for personal records for an order that has been placed with RollBack World. Permission to use, distribute, or reproduce any content from RollBack World for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless authorised by RollBack World.
• If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The products provided by RollBack World are sold "as is" in new condition with manufacture warranties only, whether expressed or implied. RollBack World can not guarantee that the website will be error-free and void of interruptions or that the site or the server which the site is hosted on will be free of viruses or other harmful software. RollBack World does take every precaution available to limit such events.
In addition, the stunt activities displayed on RollBack World using products sold are performed by skilled and experienced performers, and should not be attempted by members of the public. By RollBack performers demonstrating the skills and activities of products sold on this website, RollBack does not imply that we are either encouraging or advising members of the public to perform these activities. In fact, we strongly recommend that you do not attempt to try to perform the activities showcased on this website, unless you have the proper equipment, training and safety elements in place.
As part of our services, RollBack will consider requests to attend, or help prepare, events and functions that incorporate the activities in which we are skilled, where our advice and assistance may contribute to the success of the event. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
RollBack does not take any responsibility for the actions of people whose behaviour may be influenced by what they see on this website.
This website features content that is suitable for viewing by both children and adults.
RollBack World is proud to be run by skaters and not a corporation. As a result, errors do happen. In the event that RollBack World has incorrectly displayed a product price, RollBack World reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders placed for the incorrect price. As good business practice, RollBack World does attempt to contact any customer where such error has occurred. RollBack World reserves the right to offer solutions on a case by case basis. RollBack World does not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, or usefulness of information contained or associated with the site, such as but not limited to press releases, industry news, blog updates, or product descriptions and product photos. At the time of publishing such material, RollBack World attempts to make every effort to ensure that is current and correct.
Electronic Payment Disclaimer
Due to electronic theft, RollBack World reserves the right to cancel any order which appears to be fraudulent. RollBack World reserves the right to decide what is characterized by "fraudulent" and will not disclose every reason if requested. Attempts to contact the customer may or may not occur depending on the severity of the situation.
RollBack World does attempt to review all public user generated content such as comments, reviews, and posts made on the site although RollBack World is not responsible for such content or liable for effects caused by its publication. RollBack World reserves the right to remove or block any communication that is abusive, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, offensive, infringes upon the intellectual properties of another, or otherwise deemed unacceptable by RollBack World discretion.
RollBack World may need to contact you based on the information you have provided. If attempts are unsuccessful or the information is purposely incorrect, RollBack World reserves the right to cancel the order. RollBack World will not distribute, sell, or share your information and only uses it in relation to internal affairs in accordance to the Data Protection Act of 1998. Please see the Privacy and Security page for additional clarification.
• These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.