This website is owned and managed by Nu FOCUS Education CIC trading as RollBack World/Skating and is for information purposes only and the information provided does not constitute any unilateral offer, implied or otherwise. Therefore access to and use of this site (https://rollbackworld.com) is provided by RollBack Skating subject to the following terms:
• By using www.rollbackskating.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.rollbackskating.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use www.rollbackskating.com.
• RollBack may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by RollBack Skating. Your continued use of www.rollbackskating.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of www.rollbackskating.com
• You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.rollbackskating.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.rollbackskating.com content requires the prior written permission of RollBack Skating.
• You agree to use www.rollbackskating.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.rollbackskating.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will RollBack Skating be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
• loss of data;
• loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
• loss of business;
• loss of opportunity;
• loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
• losses suffered by third parties; or
• any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.rollbackskating.com regardless of the form of action.
RollBack does not warrant that functions contained in www.rollbackskating.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that RollBack Skating or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
RollBack Skating names, images and logos identifying RollBack Skating and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of RollBack Skating.
• If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The activities of RollBack World are performed by skilled and experienced performers, and should not be attempted by members of the public. By demonstrating the skills and activities of RollBack performers on this website, RollBack does not imply that we are either encouraging or advising members of the public to perform these activities. In fact, we strongly recommend that you do not attempt to try to perform the activities showcased on this website, unless you have the proper equipment, training and safety elements in place.
As part of our commercial service, RollBack will consider requests to attend, or help prepare, events and functions that incorporate the activities in which we are skilled, where our advice and assistance may contribute to the success of the event. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
RollBack does not take any responsibility for the actions of people whose behaviour may be influenced by what they see on this website.
This website features content that is suitable for viewing by both children and adults.
• These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.