- Unscrew the nut from each of wheels with your skate tool. Place the tool over the nut, and turn it clockwise until the nut comes off.
- Remove the wheels from their bolts.
- Put the new wheels on the bolts.
- Then put the nuts back on the bolts. Slide the nut onto the bolt making sure the flat end is first and turn it clockwise with your fingers. Finish tightening the nuts with your skate tool.
- Test the wheels to make sure the nuts aren't too tight. Spin each wheel with your fingers to test out if there is movement, if so, the wheel should spin freely. If the wheel doesn't spin or is jerky when it spins, the nuts are too tight and need to be loosened.